Case of La Brune Pinot Noir 2016
La Brune Pinot Noir is an artisan Elgin Pinot Noir made by winemaker Nico Grobler (Cellarmaster at Eikendal Vineyards). The focus is to create a Burgundy-style Pinot Noir with pure red fruit, freshness and finesse. La Brune Pinot Noir has excellent aging potential. This case of 6 bottles is of the 2016 vintage which is currently sold out in the trade.
La Brune Pinot Noir 2016
Sponsored by La Brune Wines CC.
Only for sale to persons older than 18. Alcohol is addictive.
Reserve Price: R750.00
- Philip Baumgardt bid R2,600.00 on 11/05/2019 9:41 pm
- Geoff Bihl bid R2,400.00 on 05/05/2019 1:42 pm
- Pierre bid R1,400.00 on 03/05/2019 9:44 am
- Kim Friedrich bid R1,200.00 on 03/05/2019 9:33 am
- Pierre bid R1,000.00 on 26/04/2019 11:22 am
- Arina McDonald bid R900.00 on 26/04/2019 10:22 am
- Lorraine mewett bid R750.00 on 12/04/2019 2:18 pm
Enter your email below to get notifications of new bids placed on the above item.